Friday, February 5, 2016

2/5/16 Groundhog Day...and other entertaining bits

So the groundhog didn't see his shadow...early spring? Cool!
Chicago has been lucky with a mild winter so far (missing the big storm that kicked up north)

But my week has been very much like groundhog day, the movie. write, write, write, repeat...

I did get my nails done on Monday...because if I don't get my nails done every couple of weeks, the break and split and are an ugly mess from keyboard abuse!

I love writing! But when I'm binge writing YA...for some reason YA comes in a flood...I feel like time passes without my notice and my days are shower, some sort of food, and laptop...

I've also made notes for the next couple of books in the series. My notes start in notebooks, like this minion one ! Eventually I make chapter notes and when I put those in the computer, I refine it further. So can't lose the notes...

That's my update. Making serious progress on book 2. Book 1 is coming back from the liner/proofer this weekend. So I can polish it up and get it formatted. The series is keeping me very busy! I hope readers will like it.

See you next Friday...


No comments:

Post a Comment