Friday, March 4, 2016

Binge watching the Walking Dead and making swag

After a book is done, I take a little break. Mental change up or whatever you want to call it.
Netflix and Amazon prime TV make that nice...

I watched all of The Walking Dead... and Fuller House. The Walking Dead was engaging and Fuller House was nostalgic. So it was all good.

While I was watching that stuff...I worked on some promotion items for conferences coming up...



It might look easy, it is easy, but doing hundreds of them is dull work, perfect for TV...and pondering the new book.

So Hints of Hot Pink is edited and with the proofer! I'm waiting to get that back, review things and send it for formatting!

You can pre-order Hints of Hot Pink now :) 
The book will release 3/26/16




I'm currently working on notes and outline info for book 3


For all the updates, follow my Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment